Welcome To The Hearthstone Foundation
O U R S E R V I C E S
Comprehensive Alcoholism, Addiction, & Mental Health Services
The Hearthstone Foundation is licensed by the State of Florida and a certified Safety Council DUI provider. We have Office’s in Volusia County DCF # 6459371071101 and Flagler County DCF # 1859371071105. Hearthstone’s counselors are licensed, certified or have degrees.
The Clinical Director of Hearthstone is a Certified Addictions Professional and an Internationally Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Our Mental Health Director is at Masters Level and has practiced in Volusia, Flagler, & Orange Counties for over 25 years.
Hearthstone programs are material based on the most current scientific research on drug use and its impact on society and has adopted the Matrix Model for our Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment program. Hearthstone’s counselors are trained in the Matrix Model.
Hearthstone has been providing Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment for drug addiction and alcoholism Educational services in the Volusia and Flagler County area since 1983.
Hearthstone offers affordable prices and the most flexible, non-invasive treatment with evening sessions, weekend classes, & evaluations!
- Every other weekend and evening groups
- Personal and Confidential treatment Plans & counseling
- Mon. through Thur. 9am to 3pm – Fri. & Sat. by Appt. only
Hearthstone currently offers a wide variety of therapeutic services for Mental Health & Alcohol/Substance abuse utilizing such counseling methods as:
- Control Theory
- Reality Theor
- Rational Emotive Theory
- Disease Concept Learning
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Alcohol & Substance Abuse Evaluations
- Voluntary (Walk-ins) Rehabilitation Programs
- Probation & Court Ordered Programs & Counseling
Hearthstone ensures cost-effective standardized care with the flexibility to develop individualized treatment plans which include (but not limited to):
- Group therapy
- Dual Diagnosis
- 12-Step meetings
- Personalized therapy
- Relapse prevention skills
- Mental Health Evaluations
- On-site drug and alcohol screening
- Supportive recovery not just treatment
- Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Physician Referrals